Pages

Monday, March 18, 2024

Mark the Date: April 13th

 





The countdown has started. We’re closing in on the fabulous Yuri’s Day / Yuri’s Night celebration at the SeattleMuseum of Flight. Admission to Yuri's Day is free with museum admission and runs from 10am to 6pm. Yuri's Night is a 21+ event that begins at 6:30pm. 

The day is an annual celebration of space exploration held on the anniversary of Yuri Gagarin becoming the first man in space, and I have been invited to do a presentation and signing of my book, Space Oddities: ForgottenStories of Mankind’s Exploration of Space. This will be the biggest signing/presentation I have ever done and I am super excited.

There is a lot going on that day at the museum. Visit the Museum of Flight’s website for the latest schedule. If you or someone you know live out in the Seattle area, I hope you’ll come join us. I’d love to meet you! And please, pass along the word.

Here is a short video tour of this amazing museum:





No comments:

Post a Comment