Pages

Friday, March 1, 2024

A Friendly Reminder

 



I wanted to remind everyone that the big Yuri's Day celebration is coming, April 13th, 2024, at the Seattle Museum of Flight. It is a day to celebrate spaceflight and the anniversary of the first man in space. And yours truly will be there!

I was honored to be asked by the museum to attend and do a presentation and book signing for my book, "Space Oddities." I'll take the stage at 3pm for the presentation which will be followed by a Q&A session and then the book signing. And for those of you who will attend the Yuri's Night party, I will be there at 6:30pm to answer more questions and talk more about spaceflight.

It's going to be fun and I hope to see you there. Click the image below to visit the Seattle Museum of Flight website for more details.


No comments:

Post a Comment