Pages

Monday, May 6, 2019

Just a Quickie



Good morning, all, and Happy Monday!

Just a couple of quick notes on this week’s Blog.

First of all, I’m really excited to be heading back up to Huntsville and the BaileyCove Library this Saturday for a presentation and book signing on my latest title, Best Dog Hikes Alabama. I was at Bailey Cove two years ago talking about my other hiking books. Betcei Butler and the staff made me feel so welcome. It will be great to be back and meet all of you who can make it.
  
The event will be from 10am to Noon at the Bailey Cove Library on Weatherly Plaza SE in Huntsville. (Click HERE for directions).


We’ll talk about how the book came about, what’s included in the book, the basics to get your dog ready for hiking (whether they are new to hiking or a seasoned veteran), and of course, answer all of your questions.

Books will also be available for purchase for $20 (sorry, checks and cash only) and I would love to sign them for you, a friend, or loved one.

The last time I was there I announced I was just beginning a new book, which happened to be “Best Dog Hikes Alabama”. Well, I’ll be announcing TWO new book projects during the presentation this Saturday!

And I have another presentation and signing to announce, this one a little closer to home, or a lot, really.

For those of you on the Alabama Gulf Coast and South Alabama, I will be doing a presentation and book signing at Page and Palette, 32 S. Section Street, Fairhope, Saturday, June 1st at 3pm. From my understanding, our friends at P&P will allow well-behaved dogs to attend! How about that!
  
More details to follow. In the meantime, have a great week and I hope to see you this Saturday in Huntsville!

No comments:

Post a Comment