Pages

Monday, July 1, 2024

Just Ask

 


Today, I'm working on my murder mystery, "Dead Air." Like everything in life, sometimes you need a hand. I mentioned that I recently began re-writing this mystery for the umpteenth time since I finished the first rough draft in 2012.

The story is set in a 1943 radio station, but the one thing that has bothered me all of these years has been the actual method of the murder. It just didn't seem right, plausible, contrived. I have to thank a dear Navy friend for finally getting me over that hump. Sometimes, all you have to do is ask and suddenly, poof! The writing is flowing this morning and I am quite happy with the new angle this is taking. Of course, the method of the murder makes me wonder about how she knows this stuff. Hmm. :)

1 comment:

  1. I was going through heartbreak after my relationship with my boyfriend crashed, luckily for me, i was referred to this relationship doctor, who solved my relationship problem, brought my boyfriend back, my boyfriend now loves me more and care about me more, I recommend this relationship doctor to those looking for help to win back their Ex!!. Make your (Ex-) love you again after separation, **|Thanks, Dr_ma c k ( @ y a h o O ) C o M 💞💞💞…………………

    ReplyDelete