Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Apollo 11 Specials


This Saturday, July 20th, is the 55th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing. In commemoration, a brand new episode of the companion podcast to my book, Everyone’s Gone to the Moon: July 1969, Life on Earth, and the Epic Voyage of Apollo 11, has just posted! The bonus episode takes a look at some of the television coverage of that historic event on July 20, 1969.

You can listen to the episode on my website by following this link or clicking the image below.



In addition, I'm giving away two personalized copies of the book. To enter, simply visit this link to the contest entry page or click the image below. Winners will be announced and notified Friday, July 19th.


And if that wasn't enough, you can purchase an autographed copy of the book during my anniversary sale for 55% off the cover price! Visit my online bookstore by clicking this link or the image below.



No comments:

Post a Comment