Pages

Monday, June 29, 2020

The Anniversary Continues...




Good Monday morning, everyone. As you know by now, my first book was published 20 years ago this October – Hike America Alabama. Since its release, the book has been renamed Hiking Alabama and is now in its fourth edition thanks to all of you!! I’ve had many requests for a copy of the first edition over the years but sadly, it’s out of print. Oh, you can buy it on eBay for $8 or on some off-the-wall sites for $300, but why when I’m giving the chapters away free?

I have already posted the Gulf Coast and Southeast region chapters and today, it’s the Central Region. These files are in PDF format and are available on my website’s Download Page. Remember, these chapters are 20 years old. A lot has changed since then, but it gives you a good idea about hiking in the state. And of course, you can buy the latest edition right now at your favorite bookstore.

Enjoy! I love to hear from you about the book and my other guides. Drop me a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment