Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

RootsRated



Good morning, all. I trust you are all well and safe this Wednesday morning. On my Facebook page the past several days, I have been posting some past articles of mine from the online content provider, RootsRated.

I was very fortunate to be offered the opportunity to be a regular contributor of outdoor recreation and travel articles about Alabama for them. The staff there are great to work with especially my editeors Suzanne Loring and Marcus Woolfe.

Just wanted to share my 150 or so articles with you this morning. You will find them at the link below. Hope you enjoy them and they inspire you to not only get out and explore Alabama but your own backyard as well, wherever you live.

Click here to go to the RootsRated site. Have a great, safe, and healthy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment