Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Multi-Genre Writing: A Multi-Faceted Marketing Nightmare


Once again, thanks to all of you who follow and like my books, various writings, blogs and Facebook pages. I am at a quandary, though – marketing multi-genre writing. It is a tricky business and as I’m finding out, it is one that has not been mastered.

My most popular books are my outdoor recreation guides which are followed by my historical books, followed by my humorous short stories and miscellaneous articles, and then new novels I am writing.
See what I mean? When you visit my page or website – www.joe-cuhaj.com - you’re probably all confused about what does he write. Or maybe you visit these pages looking for content that is geared more specifically toward your personal interests like hiking or tent camping and not a mystery novel.

I’ve seen it all – people giving their opinions: have one website / Facebook page for all of the genres. Have separate pages for each genre. Is there a right way? I’d be interested to hear what you think, especially all of my writer/author friends out there. Maybe we can help others in the same predicament. It’s a good one to be in, just tough to navigate.

No comments:

Post a Comment