Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

And a Follow Up




Just got back from my trip back home to New Jersey and had a great time. Had a chance to visit Ellis Island while I was there and almost 97-years to the day that my grandparents arrived in the U.S. on that island, the family name was added to the Wall of Honor along with 700,000 other immigrants. It was an emotional day, to say the least.

Also had a great visit with the old “gang”, you know, the friends you have heard so much about in my short stories and podcast. No one told me I got the stories wrong, so that’s a plus. :)

But the bigger news is a follow up to my last post. I finally had a chance to read through the edits for the new book, Hidden History of Mobile, made what (surprisingly) few corrections had to be made, and sent it back to the editor at History Press. Those folks have this down to a science. Like I said, I sent the edits back on Friday and Monday morning – POOF! They had the book already formatted for printing! Just needs one more read through and off to the printer it goes and to a book store near you in a few weeks.

Can't wait for the big release. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment