Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

"Best Tent Camping Alabama" PR Begins / "Hiking Alabama" 4th Edition Update


I'm on the road again this weekend doing research for the fourth edition of "Hiking Alabama". Severe weather in north/central Alabama forced me to cancel last week's trip but we're back on it Saturday. 

I'd like to thank John Pilati for being such a good host last week on his talk show, "Straight Talk" heard over WGOL 920am in Franklin County. It was a great first interview for "Best Tent Camping Alabama". I really enjoyed myself. John also penned a piece for the Franklin Free Press on the book.  

Speaking of "BTC Alabama", the book should be hitting shelves right now. There are a lot of appearances and signings coming up. The first one will be June 1st at the Books-a-Million in Gulf Shores at 1pm. Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment