Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2024

I Should Be Dancin'...Not!



And the clock has started (as they say at NASA.) 10 days until it's "HELLO, SEATTLE!" and the big Yuri's Day celebration at the Seattle Museum of
The Museum of Flight. I can't wait to meet all of my west coast friends during the Space Oddities presentation and book signing. The museum is also hosting an incredible music and dance experience that day for the deaf and hard of hearing called DanceABLE. Just don't ask me to dance! I've only danced twice in my life, once at my senior prom (I "think" it was dancing. Could have been just walking around) and during the LitCon event for authors in Mobile a few months ago. We were all asked to "bust a move" for a 360 video and as you can see in the accompanying video, that didn't go well. Tragic. LOL!





No comments:

Post a Comment