Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2023

We Have Book Signing

 


Once again, I can't thank the director of Historic Blakeley State Park, historian, and author Mike Bunn for inviting me to do a presentation and book signing at the annual Alabama Author's Day event February 19th. It's a chance to meet some really great authors from the area and the state and learn about their new books (and I always learn more about the craft myself.) Thanks to all who could make it. It was a gorgeous sunny Sunday afternoon and Mardi Gras' Joe Caine Day to boot but still, there was a great crowd.

Now, it's on to the next. I'm really excited to have been invited to do a book signing at one of my absolute favorite books stores, the Haunted Book Shop at 9 Joachim St., Mobile. Exciting because first of all, the signing is in downtown Mobile and will be the first signing of my latest non-fiction historical book, "A History Lover's Guide to Mobile and the Alabama Gulf Coast". Secondly, it will be held during the monthly Mobile LoDa Art Walk, and fun filled evening of the arts in the Port City.


Joe Cuhaj Book Signing

It's going to be a blast and I hope to see you there Friday March 10th from 6 to 8pm. Click HERE for directions to the Haunted Book Shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment