Pages

Monday, October 14, 2024

The Party's Over

 


Turn out the lights, the party's over. Historic Oakleigh House Museum Literary Lawn Party was a great success! It was a pleasure meeting everyone who came out and catching up with some old friends. Thank you to the staff and volunteers who made it happen. The good / bad news is that I was so busy meeting and greeting that I didn't have time to take any pics. These are courtesy of the Oakleigh House Museum. I do have to mention the Mobile Belles who were in attendance. This group of young ladies are ambassadors to the museum who greet visitors. I was so impressed with their knowledge of Mobile history and their goals in life to become historians, political science majors in college, and more. Hats off to you!



And by the way, I have added an extra freebie to my website's giveaway page. Click here to to visit the Giveaway Page or click the individual links below for your freebies:

No comments:

Post a Comment