Pages

Monday, January 15, 2024

I Had a Wonderful Time

 


And for the second week I start a post with WOW!!! Thank you to the Pensters Writing Group for inviting me to do a presentation on my writing and latest book Saturday at the Fairhope Museum of History. We had a great turnout and lots of great questions. I really do appreciate the time they gave me to talk about my latest, "Everyone's Gone to the Moon" and some older titles including "Hidden History of Mobile" which generated a lot of excitement.

I'm usually not great at doing group presentations (Hey, I was in radio. I'm used to talking to one person on a mic - me. LOL!)

Over the past month at book signings and this past presentation, I found myself answering many questions about writing, how to get published, etc. Over the next two or three Mondays (beginning next Monday), I'll be share some tips I have learned along the way that I hope will help you. Have a great Monday - and stay warm and safe out there!!



No comments:

Post a Comment