Pages

Friday, December 1, 2023

Signing Season Begins

 


A busy morning around the old writing shack. I'm just putting the wraps on Episode 3 of the Everyone's Gone to the Moon podcast. It drops Monday morning on BuzzSprout and on your favorite podcast site. You can also hear it, read and see additional resources pertaining to the episode, and hear past episodes on my podcast page


The weather forecast for tomorrow (12/2) isn't looking too good in Mobile, AL, where I am set to do my first signing of "Everyone's Gone to the Moon," but what better way to spend a rainy day then at a book conference? I hope to see you tomorrow from 10am to 4pm at LitCon at Bishop State Community College in Mobile.


In case you can't make it to LitCon tomorrow, I'll also be signing copies of Everyone's Gone to the Moon at Page and Palette, 32 S. Section St., Fairhope, AL, next Saturday, Dec 9th, from 1 to 3pm.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment