Pages

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

New Articles Have Posted

 


Been tied up wrapping up too many projects...again...and haven't been keeping up with my latest TravelAwaits posts. So, here I am with three new pieces.


The first one is about a great visit I recently had to the town of Monroeville, Alabama. Dubbed the "Literary Capital of Alabama" it is home to one Nelle Harper Lee, the author of To Kill a Mockingbird. A great quaint little town to visit. (READ THE ARTICLE).


Next, I was asked to write something about Florida. The state has so many great natural and historic sites to visit. that TravelAwaits asked me to pick a few of my favorites. (READ THE ARTICLE).



Finally, I had the opportunity to write about one of my favorite National Recreational Trails - the Hugh S. Branyon Backcountry Trail in Orange Beach / Gulf Shores, AL. I've been walking / biking these trails for many years and it just gets better and better. You never know what to expect in terms of fauna and fauna. Recently, the trail was named USA Today's #1 Recreational Trail in America. (READ THE ARTICLE).

That's all for now. Plenty more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment