Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Alabama Author's Day 2023

Hello again, everyone, and Happy New Year! I trust you had a happy holiday season. For me, it's time to get back to work with one of my favorite book events - Alabama Author's Day 2023.

Once again, I am honored to have been asked to do a presentation and book signing at the event that is scheduled for February 19 from 9am to 4pm at the 5 Rivers Delta Resource Center in Spanish Fort, Alabama. The event is FREE! 

The day is a great chance for you to hear about the latest books by your favorite Alabama authors and meet new authors and books as well. As I said, I'll be there with my two latest non-fiction history books - "Hidden History of Mobile" and "Space Oddities: Forgotten Stories of Mankind's Exploration of Space." Others include:

* The latest findings on the Clotilda by the team that discovered her
* Dr. Wayne Flynt with his new book on Harper Lee
* Gulf Coast historian Dale Cox and the "Creek Pocahontas"
* Dr. Dan Rogers with a new book on the USS Alabama
* Plus Paula Webb, Laura Murray, Dr. Tennant McWilliams and more!

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment