Pages

Friday, December 18, 2020

The Titles are Backing Up



What a week it has been. I never thought I'd be offer the chance to re-write Hiking Alabama. No pun intended but recreational guides like that have a limited shelf life. So I was quite surprised to have a call from Falcon asking me if I wanted to revise it. Needless to say, I said YES!

And here we are, 20 years after the first edition, Hiking Alabama 5th Edition is officially in the works. But as they say, WAIT! There's more!

Prometheus Books, an imprint of Rowman and Littlefield (another of their imprints is Falcon Guides), has made an offer on my book proposal, Space Oddities - Forgotten Stories of Mankind's Exploration of Space, and I have accepted.


I can't tell you how excited I am. This is the book that I've always wanted to write but never had the time because of other projects I had already contracted to do. It will be a Spring 2022 release.


I'll have plenty more to say on both books in the coming days. Time to get writing and hiking.



No comments:

Post a Comment