Pages

Friday, December 13, 2019

A Wish Book Christmas





As promised, another one of my holiday short stories as it appeared in my podcast, "Joe Cuhaj's Shorts". This one is basically a Christmas ramble, reminiscing on past holidays and the first indication that Christmas was on the way for us kids - the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and the Sears Christmas Wish Book. Oh, that Wish Book. It was the stuff kid's dreams were made of, and provided Santa with a list as thick as the book itself.

The track is titled, cleverly enough, A Wish Book Christmas. It is an MP3 file so you can download it and listen to it anytime. Click HERE to hear the story or click the image above.

I will have two more stories coming your way, both very rare holiday tracks from my days in radio broadcasting. They will be posted here and on my Facebook page on December 17th, and December 23rd.

And don't forget, you can hear all of my past short story podcasts on my website, Joe-Cuhaj.Com.


No comments:

Post a Comment