Pages

Monday, December 18, 2017

Here's Wishing You...


The countdown is on, only a few days left until Christmas. Is the excitement building in your house? How’s that holiday baking coming along? Better hurry!

It’s going to be a laid back holiday at the Cuhaj household this year. Oh, we have plans on having Christmas dinner with my daughter, her husband, and the grand kids but otherwise it’s going to be quiet. Old Archer T. Dog is still recovering from his TPLO knee surgery so we need to keep everything calm. I was thinking about decorating his kennel for the holiday with lights and all. The thing is so large that it takes up half the living room so we couldn’t put up a tree. I reconsidered. Although I could get one of those Star Shower Winter Wonderland Projectors and have an image of Santa dancing around the kennel! Too much, huh? J



There are big plans in the works here for 2018. I have lot more presentations and book signings firming up; the manuscript for the new book, “Best Dog Hikes Alabama”, will be completed; another new book, “Everyone’s Gone to the Moon”, should be wrapped up by years end; and of course, there are a lot of podcasts and videos planned for release.

I’m also working on finalizing plans for some events to aid animal shelters around the state to coincide with the release of “Best Dog Hikes” and will also be asking for your help with that new book about the first lunar landing (details in the next Blog entry).

This will be my last entry of 2017. We’ll pick it up again in January with more short stories, ramblings, outdoor recreation news, and more.

Before I take a break, though, a quick thought. It has been a crazy year. I know way too many people who have distanced themselves from their friends and, sadly, their own family because of political and racial differences. I hope that each one of you can feel the spirit of the season and learn to love and respect each other. THAT is what made this country. It’s called the “Melting Pot” for a reason, you know.

For me, personally, I wanted to thank all of you for your support over the years. I am truly humbled by the love you send my way not only by buying my books, reading my ramblings, and following my podcasts and videos, but also through the kind words you always send my way. Thank you!


So with that, I want to wish you and yours a Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Merry Christmas, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment