Pages

Tuesday, October 3, 2023

First Signing for Everyone's Gone to the Moon


 I know, it's been a while again since I've posted on the blog. It has been a busy and trying summer what with moving to the north land (Delaware) and back again to the Mobile area, the passing of my mother-in-law, and preps for the release of the new book, "Everyone's Gone to the Moon." 


Now that I'm starting to settle into the new digs, the first thing I did amid all of the boxes and turmoil that goes with moving is to start setting up book signings for "Everyone's Gone to the Moon." The first I can announce will be December 2nd at the annual LitCon / Mobile Book Festival in Mobile, AL. The festival is a chance to meet and hob-nob with your favorite authors and check out their latest books. It's a great time and best of all, it's free to attend. More signings and presentations are on the way. Stay tuned.



No comments:

Post a Comment