Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2021

Let's Hope it's a Good One...

 

I hope you are enjoying the holidays with your friends and family and wish for you a joyous, prosperous, and healthy new year. 

It will be a laid back, non-eventful New Year’s Eve / Day celebration here. A lot of writing assignments are piling up and until I get to retire from my day job (yes, being an author does NOT guarantee lifestyles of the rich and famous, LOL!) I have quite a workload to take care of. 

Here’s what you can expect from me in 2022. It’s going to be a great year! Again, Happy New Year! Hope to see all of you on the trail soon. 

COMING IN 2022: 

June 2022: Hiking Alabama 5th Edition (Falcon Books)

August 2022: Space Oddities-Forgotten Stories of Mankind’s Exploration of Space (Prometheus Books)

Winter 2022: Best Easy Hikes Birmingham (Falcon Books)

Winter 2022: A History Lover’s Guide to Mobile and the Alabama Gulf Coast

No comments:

Post a Comment