Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

And Once Again...

 


And once again, I've kind of, sort of, put the work load on myself, but it's all good. I work much better under pressure. 

So, the new gig with TravelAwaits writing travel pieces is keeping me busy. I have 3 new articles due in just a few days. Work on a new historical book (details to come) is probably halfway finished and just now, the editor at Falcon sent me the edited manuscript for Hiking Waterfalls Alabama that I need to proof and correct by next Friday. The manuscript doesn't look too bad. Let me rephrase that - at least I don't have to answer a lot of questions. They did a great job correcting the grammatical errors I made from rushing it to completion, which I am prone to do when I rush something to completion. 

Needless to say, all of this has held up some other projects I promised to complete, but I'll get there. Right now, I need to put my nose to the old grindstone.

No comments:

Post a Comment